Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Day four

Day: Thursday
Who: Paul Sutton and Max
Where: MR8
Time: 10-6

Today when we arrived it was a bit all over the place we were allowed to spend the day working on things for our map and creating the map itself. We then all split off and did our own thing. Personally I feel like today would of been as beneficial out of uni as it was inside. I didn't have any issues with the stratar map and thank fully all of my pins went on without an issue, and I had already decided and set up my lines for the map which meant it was a case of organising the pins themselves.

During the day I helped film several videos and made a video of my own for the shoe museum, I also took pictures of everyone being the symbols for their Northampton houses and posted them to the appropriate map points.

Evaluating my use of the methodology is difficult for stratar as there isn't a right or wrong way of using the map. Luckily I listened and took notes when Paul was giving the tutorial earlier in the week because it meant my uploads and arrangements went off without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment